Remember playing H.O.R.S.E. when you were younger? From what I remember, I was pretty darn good at it! Well, now’s your chance to get in on the action! The Harlem Globetrotters have announced that the team is challenging the nation to the "World's Largest Game of H.O.R.S.E."
Do you think your basketball shots are better than the legendary Harlem Globetrotters? If your answer is YES, submit a video of your most incredible shot and go head-to-head with the Harlem Globetrotters. The top videos will be picked on a weekly basis, based on fan voting!
If you're selected and get the most "Likes" for that week, you win a Spalding BEAST portable basketball system! Can you believe it?!
Fans who don't submit videos can still win Globetrotter tickets, autographed basketballs and other merchandise just for voting.
Every week is a new winner. Play to win AND vote to win.
You can beat the Globetrotters at their own game so don't hold back!
To enter, please visit the Harlem Globetrotters' Facebook page and watch video submissions on YouTube .
Official Globetrotter Nation H.O.R.S.E. Contest Rules:The Basket:
- A regulation 10' basketball hoop and regulation size rim (18 in. (45.72cm) in diameter)
- A regulation size basketball (9 in. (22.86cm) in diameter)
- Must be considered an everyday place to play basketball. (driveway, street).
- Automatic disqualification will occur if the court used in the entry is a location that a basketball game would not normally occur (the woods, in a pool, etc...).
- "The Basketball" must be made into "The Basket" from anywhere on "The Court" or within a 15' perimeter
of "The Court".
- Shot type modifiers - shooting (Hook shot, backwards, granny style) are accepted, but must be called on "The Video" before the shot was made.
- Shot type modifiers - making (bank/glass, swish/nothing but net, off the wall) are accepted, but must be called on "The Video" before the shot was made.
Automatic disqualification will occur if a prop is used in any way at any time before the shot, during the shot, or after the shot. Using a wall to redirect the basketball, but it must be a non-movable wall, otherwise it might be considered a prop and the entry will be disqualified.
1. Must be one continuous video and the ball must remain in frame the entire video.
2. Must be specifically created for this contest.
3. Must be intended for family audience viewing and contain content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Harlem Globetrotters International entry review panel, is consistent with the standards for a G, PG or PG-13 rating as such ratings are determined by the Motion Picture Association of America for feature films
4. Must not, in the sole discretion of Harlem Globetrotters International, contain any painful, injurious, deadly, sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content or content that favors one religion or political party over another or any nudity.
5. Must not, in the sole discretion of Harlem Globetrotters International, contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service.
Tickets To See The Harlem Globetrotters 2012 Tour On March 17th At 7 PM
At Philips Arena Are On Sale Now!
Globetrotters Introduce Class of Newcomers, Highlighted by the Tallest Pro Basketball Player, the Shortest Globetrotter Ever, and the Team’s First Female in 19 Years - don't miss out on their epic 2012 Tour! Click here to purchase your tickets. Groups of 10+ can call 866-715-1500 and select option 4 to purchase group tickets.